Important to note:
Our objective is to present cutting edge discoveries whether unpublished or newly published. It should be relatively unpublished (meaning most components of the story) at the time of submission.
Abstracts will be due August 1, 2022
The submission site is now open.
Please follow the submission rules included within the abstract site.
You may submit more than one abstract and you will have the option to select two topics (first and second choices)
The organizers will attempt to program all submitted abstracts, however, the IVBM organizers reserve the right to reject any abstract.
Authors should indicate their preference for either poster or oral presentation, however, due to the limited number of slots within oral sessions, most abstracts will be programmed for poster presentation.
- Use Arial font, 10 point
- Abstract titles are limited to 200 characters (including spaces)
- Abstracts are limited to 1,750 characters (including spaces)
- DO NOT include the title, authors or author affiliations in the body of the abstract
- Enter each co-author into the database, be consistent with affiliations and include co-authors' emails, cities, states and countries
- Additional instructions available on the submission site - see the Policies and Procedures tab
The North American Vascular Biology Organization is sponsoring up to 30 travel awards valued at $500 each. If you are a NAVBO trainee (student, postdoc or equivalent) member you are eligible. Please complete the information on the Trainee Travel Award tab in the submission site.
ACS Pharmacology and Translational Science Journal is offering a Trainee Travel Award - no membership affiliation required.
Other Societies will also offer travel awards and membership in the society is required.
Be prepared to upload your CV into your submission.
For Junior Faculty
If you are within five years of your first independent investigator position and are submitting an abstract to the IVBM, consider applying for the Springer Junior Investigator Award. See here for details and criteria (click on the Springer Award tab).